Chief Executive Officer, Multan Electric Power Company was directed to provide requested information to the Appellant about his metre, Consumer ID No. 2150033335 and Reference No. 29-15333-1038007-R which is as under:
- “Certified copies of complete billing statement, of above mentioned meter since January 2006, with such full details, which would enable me to verify the correctness of entries objectively, like
- Under what heads, what amounts were accrued in each month with their respective justification while describing in detail the unit rate for each month and taxes etc amongst other things?
- Amounts of monthly bills issued by MEPCO, against said meter?
III. Amounts of money paid by consumer, against each monthly bill?
- Formula to calculate average for “out of order meter”
- Certified record of all applications made about this meter including several applications made for bill correction from time to time and actions taken on those application and reports rendered.
How many units would be consumed if tubewell runs 24/7 for 30 days and how to calculate it”.