The appellant requested the following record:
- “Certified copy of marks sheet with Marks given by interviewing committee/selection board to me and to Mr. Zamin Raza SVP, RH Bahalpur, Mr. Tariq Rashid SVP, RO Vehari & Mr. Sheryar Qaisrani SVP, RO Islamabad in the promotion Policies 2016 & 2017.
- Attested copy of decisions on my appeals on revision of Annual Performance Appraisals (APA) for the years 2015 & 2016 with given justification/comments by the committee/competent authority of not revising the same even after very strong recommendations of my 2 Group Chiefs as per Bank’s policy/rules.
- Attested copy of the respective GCs recommendations for upgradation of my APAs for the year 2015 & 2016.
- Attested copy of the respective GCs recommendations for upgradation of APAs of Mr. Tariq Rashid, Mr. Sheryar Qaisrani & Ms. Nadia Ahmer HO.
- Attested copies of approval/final APAs of Mr. Tariq Rashid, Mr. Sheryar Qaisrani & Ms. Nadia Ahmer HO which were upgraded at the time of promotion for the year 2014, 2015 & 2016.”
The Commission heard the arguments with the able assistance of the learned counsel on behalf of the bank. The written reply is also submitted before the Commission. The answering organization has raised the point of jurisdiction in the written reply submitted before the Commission. The organization has objected that the Commission lacks the jurisdiction but has not referred specifically the provision of the Act or any other law that oust the jurisdiction of this Commission in the appeal in hand against the bank.
The Chief Human Resources Officer/Group Chief, National Bank of Pakistan, Head Office, Karachi is directed to provide the appellant all the requested information.