The appellant requested following information,
• Please inform how many cricket grounds your department has in Islamabad, please provide the name and the address of those grounds.
• Please confirm if you have issued any lease or license to any of cricket ground, if yes please confirm to whom and when.
• Please confirm if you have any written rule/policy/guidance for granting usage of the cricket ground in Islamabad.
• Please confirm the said policy was made, if applicable.
• Please confirm how long your office takes to decide an application regarding lease of a cricket ground.
The appellant also requested following documents:
• Record of the written document about the above said policy.
• Record of any meetings, correspondence and other steps taken for formulating policy rule for the permission to use cricket ground in Islamabad.
This Commission directed the Chief Officer, Metropolitan Corporation, Islamabad to provide the appellant all the requested information, forthwith but not later than seven days of the receipt of this order.
He is further directed to comply the mandatory provisions of Sections 5 & 9 of the Act in letter and spirit, within 30 days of the receiving of this order, under intimation to the Commission.