The Respondent, Capital Development Authority is directed to provide the following requested information to the Appellant, with intimation to this commission within 7 working days of the receipt of this Order:
- Certified copies of NOCs and inspections reports of Tehsildar, Soil Inspection and other NOCs pertaining to Tele Garden.
- Certified information about total number of commercial buildings/Plots in Tele Garden along with names and number of these plots/buildings, certified information as to when their maps were approved along with certified copy of each map
- Certified information about total number of complaints of illegal constructions received pertaining to Tele Garden to date certified information about action taken on each complaint. Copies of all finalised enquiry reports should be provided.
- Certified copies of CDA rules, procedures, SOPs
- Certified copies of log book pertaining to the visits of CDA (Inspector, Engineer, Officers) in Tele Garden as part of their official duties.
- Certified copies of all finalised enquiry reports against building inspectors, Engineer, Officers stationed at the Tele Garden, total number of enquiries initiated against these officials.
- Certified information about total number of schools, universities, community centres, Play Grounds, Grave yards in Tele Garden to date along with their certified maps
- Certified information about total amount of tax being collected in different categories from Tele Garden
Certified information about year wise details of the fees charged in the last ten years for ownership transfer in Tele Garden
The requested information about total number of complaints of illegal constructions received pertaining to Tele Garden is of public importance and finalised enquiry reports should not only have been provided to the Appellant but the finalised enquiry reports should have been made available by CDA on its web site in pursuance of the implementation of Section 5 (1) (i) of the Right of Access to Information Act 2017.
This commission is of the view that requested information in the instant appeal will bring into public domain the working of CDA as a regulator and as such is of public importance.