You can submit information request by filling in the below form or by providing this information on a plain paper.
|RTI Request Form under Right of Access to Information Act 2017|
|Name of Applicant|
|Phone Number and Address|
|Name of Public Body from Which Information is to be obtained|
|Subject matter of the information requested|
|Information Request (specific questions)||
- Send your application to designated Public Information Officer of the federal public body. If the federal public body has not designated Public Information Officer, send your information request to the head of the public body.
- Send your information request through registered post.
- Keep copy of your request for information and the receipt of the registered post for your record and future reference.
- Requested information should be provided to you within 10 working days.
- If the federal public body finds it difficult to collect the information, it may take extra 10 working days.
- If the requested information pertains to protecting life and liberty of an individual, it should be provided within three working days.
You can lodge appeal with the Pakistan Information Commission on a plain paper if requested information is delayed or denied, or you are not satisfied with the response of the Public Information Officer or if you think false information has been furnished
- (Attach copy of your application, copy of the letter from Public Information Officer, (if any), and the receipt of the registered post with your complaint)
- The Pakistan Information Commission will decide on your complaint within 60 days.
Send your appeal at the following address:
Chief Information Commissioner
Pakistan Information Commission
1st Floor, National Arcade, A4 Plaza, Near PSO
F-8 Markaz, Islamabad
Phone: 051-9261013, 051-9261014
You can find the Pakistan Information Commission on a map by clicking here.